Do you have a Spotify wedding playlist?
We love Spotify! It’s a great way to share playlists and make sure that you hear the music you love at your wedding. Take advantage of our collection of wedding playlists on Spotify. You could copy songs directly into your own Spotify wedding playlist! Our planning spreadsheet has a list of all the songs for you to mark as a yes, no or meh.
- The Prelude – Mostly orchestral versions of modern music. This is the music that plays as your wedding guests assemble before the ceremony. Check out our post about the prelude and your musical options. Classical covers not your thing? Check out these options:
- Love Songs for Prelude
- Vocal Covers for Prelude
- Classical Piano for Prelude
- Studio Ghibli Wedding – Hisaishi, Miyazaki and all that good amine music for your wedding!
- The Procession
- Actual Recession Songs – Songs we actually played as recession songs. Listed in order of frequency.
- The Dinner
- The Old Folks Boogie – Young folks dance to the music of the old folks. The old folks don’t always dance to the music of the young folks. This playlist features songs that will get the aunts and uncles out of their seats and onto the dance floor.
- The Dancing
- The Club Dance – A more EDM oriented dance playlist. Nothing too heavy, these songs are accessible to any wedding guest.
- The Participation – Love ’em or hate ’em, participation dances are popular with people of all ages.
- The Cake Cutting – Songs about sweet things and music by the band Cake.
Together, we can create the perfect playlist for your wedding
Celebrate with the music you love!
Our playlists are just a starting point. Your input helps create the best soundtrack for your wedding. Check out some actual playlists from recent weddings.
The cocktail hour is a time for sampling different food, drinks and music. Here are some cocktail hour mixes custom made for individual weddings.
The music for your wedding will be as unique as you are. Tell us about your vision for your wedding, and about the music you love.