Photos graciously provided by Joe Cutalo Photography.
The Estate at Eagle Lake is a gorgeous wedding venue nestled in the heart of Central Jersey’s farmland. Lovingly renovated by its current ownership, this venue has great locations, each with a stunning background and built-in sound system. We fell in love with this venue the moment we set eyes on it. So will you!
The ceremony location is right up on the lake with guest seating in a stepped amphitheater. Speakers are hidden in the trees so they don’t mess up the view. We were able to plug in and provide music for the prelude, procession, and recession.
Is that Adam Oded officiating the wedding?
Indeed it is! The ceremony script was based on some of the best wedding scripts we’ve heard over the past few years and was developed together with the bride and groom. Check it out here. Let us know if you need basic officiating services for your wedding. Adam has an online ordination, a pleasant FM Radio voice, and can help you craft the perfect wedding ceremony.
For the cocktail hour, guests were invited to an area that overlooks the whole property. There is a small path that leads up to an area with lawn games, cocktails, a pond filled with enormous koi fish (that you can feed!), and a scenic overlook.
Cocktail Hour Playlist
We prepared the perfect soundtrack for this wedding, at this location with this group of people. Check it out:
While the cocktail hour was going on, the bride and groom took pictures including this one, on the small dock to the right of the ceremony location.
Toasts were offered right near the sweetheart table which was located near the part of the tent that overlooks the lake.
The formal dances, like the first dance, and parent dances were all done in the main tent.
The rest of the dancing was done in The Bunker
The Estate at Eagle Lake has great spaces and views, but what brings it all together is love, experience and expertise provided by Scott, the visionary behind the venue. He’s a man who knows how to throw a party and can provide the setting for the wedding of your dreams! He’s the handsome gentleman on the right with a happy bride and wedding DJ.
The Estate At Eagle Lake Wedding Playlist
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Remastered – Queen
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars
- May I Have This Dance (Remix) [feat. Chance the Rapper] – Francis and the Lights, Chance the Rapper
- We’re Going Home – Vance Joy
- Just the Way You Are – Billy Joel
- Shut Up and Dance – WALK THE MOON
- Dancing in the Moonlight – King Harvest
- I’ll Be There for You – Theme From Friends – The Rembrandts
- (Sittin’ On) the Dock of the Bay – Otis Redding
- Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic – The Police
- A Kiss To Build A Dream On – Single Version – Louis Armstrong
- Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) – The Temptations
- Into the Mystic – 2013 Remaster – Van Morrison
- Dancing in the Moonlight – King Harvest
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- I Want to Know What Love Is – 1999 Remaster – Foreigner
- Lucky – Jason Mraz, Colbie Caillat
- Clocks – Coldplay
- Save Tonight – Eagle-Eye Cherry
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Love Will Keep Us Together – Captain & Tennille
- Just the Two of Us (feat. Bill Withers) – Grover Washington, Jr., Bill Withers
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- A Change Is Gonna Come – Sam Cooke
- I’m On Fire – Bruce Springsteen
- TRUE – Single Edit – Spandau Ballet
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Fly Me To The Moon – Remastered – Frank Sinatra, Count Basie
- Amie – Remastered January 1992 – Pure Prairie League
- Lovefool – The Cardigans
- What You Won’t Do for Love – Bobby Caldwell
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Haley Reinhart
- Simple Man – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow_What A Wonderful World – Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- Stand by Me – Ben E. King
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- The Twist – Chubby Checker
- Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It – Will Smith
- Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations
- Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe – Barry White
- Here With Me – Marshmello, CHVRCHES
- Boneless – Steve Aoki, Chris Lake, Tujamo
- Sweet Dreams (feat. Kaleena Zanders) – Breathe Carolina, Dropgun, Kaleena Zanders
- Show Me Love – Robin S
- Good Vibrations – Marky Mark And The Funky Bunch, Loleatta Holloway
- Crazy In Love – Beyoncé, JAY Z
- Levels – Radio Edit – Avicii
- Vivir Mi Vida – Marc Anthony
- One Dance – Drake, WizKid, Kyla
- Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna) – T.I., Rihanna
- Ignition – Remix – R. Kelly
- Cheerleader – Felix Jaehn Remix Radio Edit – OMI
- Come On Eileen – Dexys Midnight Runners
- Shout – Lloyd Williams
- Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!! – Vengaboys
- DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love (feat. Pitbull) – Usher, Pitbull
- At Last – Etta James
- Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) – Clean Bandit, Jess Glynne
- Closing Time – Semisonic
- We Found Love – Rihanna, Calvin Harris
Here’s what the bride had to say:
Adam was the best DJ ever. He made sure we were on the same page every step of the way. He was our DJ AND officiant. At first, we asked him because we aren’t religious and didn’t really have any person who was ordained who could marry us. We’re so glad we asked, he created a wonderful ceremony. Also whenever we had any question Adam always replied the same day, the most responsive of all of the vendors we worked with! We are so happy we found him on yelp and the knot. Everyone at our wedding was happy, both young and old. I have a friend who is getting married soon who will be contacting him soon! I recommend him to anyone who asks.
Let us set the soundtrack for your special day.
We also have a photobooth!