Starting your wedding right!
Here are 5 questions to consider for the beginning of your wedding: from the arrival of the guests until the end of the ceremony.
- Will there be music before the ceremony? If so, will you have live musicians or will you be using our DJ service? (I usually play piano music for this segment or other customized playlists.)
- Will there be a wedding procession? If so, what songs would you like to hear for the entry of the bridal party, parents, flower girls, groom and bride?
- Do you need any amplification for the ceremony itself? Will you be using the venue’s PA system for the ceremony?
- Is there a specific song you would like played at the conclusion of the ceremony?
- Is there a playlist for the exit of the bridal party and guests into the cocktail hour? (Here’s an example from a recent wedding.)