lofi hiphop beats to get married to
Custom mixed for a wedding at the Morris Arboretum.
I wish I could take credit for this one! These songs were on a playlist provided by the bride and groom. All I had to do was select the songs, arrange and mix them.
Out On A Limb Volume 4 – Vibin’ Playlist
- Silver Lining – Rilo Kiley
- Fotografia – Juanes
- Rush – Jay Som
- No Woman, No Cry – Fugees
- Jump Hi (feat. Childish Gambino) – LION BABE
- San Francisco – MIDICRONICA
- If It Feels Good (Then It Must Be) – Leon Bridges
- Saint – Blood Orange
- Plastic Love – Mariya Takeuchi
- LSD (feat. Chance the Rapper) – Jamila Woods
- Disparate Youth – Santigold
- Come Meh Way – Sudan Archives
- Bofou Safou – Amadou & Mariam
- Make Me Feel – Janelle Monae
- Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) – Clean Bandit
No Spotify Version 🙁
Normally there would be a Spotify playlist to accompany the Mixcloud version, but one of the songs isn’t on Spotify. That song is Plastic Love, a 1984 J-pop song performed by Japanese singer/songwriter Mariya Takeuchi (竹内 まりや). She and the song later became popular online when the song resurfaced on YouTube. The video has over 27,000,000 views.
Visualize this mix!
I put an MP3 of this mix on an old computer with Winamp to see the visualization. If you want to do the same, you can download the file here.
What’s on your cocktail hour mix?
Your wedding should feature your favorite music. We can make that happen.
Are you getting married at the Morris Arboretum?
Cover art courtesy of Daniel Bostwick Photography