The ceremony was supposed to take place outside, but the weather was less than ideal, so we did the ceremony inside the barn.
Notice that there are no speakers visible in the photo.
First Dance & Toasts
After the newlyweds did their first dance, relatives from each side of the family offered a blessing.
An uncle offering a blessing asked if I would hold the microphone for him. Sometimes humans make the best microphone stands.
To honor the bride's heritage, we danced the hora.
Philly Custom DJ Hora Policy
"All pilots will take off and land safely, and then we will move on to the next segment."
The bride and groom made their entry to Zombie Nationa - Kernkraft 400. This is the song that's played at Penn State football games when the fans bounce up and down in their seats.
Thier first dance was Leather and Lace by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley; a classic love song that should probably be played at every wedding.
Once the toasts were out of the way and the cake was cut, the dance floor was open and packed for the rest of the night.
We finished the night in a strong New Jersey fashion with Bruce Springsteen's Born To Run.
Listen to Glenmoore Farm Wedding Playlist on Spotify
Listen to Glenmoore Farm Wedding Playlist on YouTube
- You Are the Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
- Skinny Love - Birdy
- Is This Love - Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
- Perth - Beirut
- Baby Missiles - The War On Drugs
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- How Will I Know - Sam Smith
- For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
- Message Of Love - Pretenders
- Kernkraft 400 - DJ Gius Mix - Zombie Nation
- Leather And Lace (with Don Henley) - Stevie Nicks, Don Henley
- Jersey Girl - Live at Meadowlands Arena, E. Rutherford, NJ - July 1981 - Bruce Springsteen
- Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - Marvin Gaye
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Crazy Love - Van Morrison
- I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- Good Life - OneRepublic
- Yellow - Coldplay
- By Your Side - Sade
- Stubborn Love - The Lumineers
- Feel Again - OneRepublic
- Amie - Pure Prairie League
- Clocks - Coldplay
- Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- Into The Mystic - Van Morrison
- I'm on Fire - Bruce Springsteen
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) - Stevie Wonder
- And I Love Her - Remastered - The Beatles
- No Ordinary Love - Sade
- Dancing in the Moonlight - King Harvest
- Dancing In the Dark - Bruce Springsteen
- I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
- I'll Name the Dogs - Blake Shelton
- Old Time Rock & Roll - Bob Seger
- The Word - Remastered - The Beatles
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe - Barry White
- I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) - Four Tops
- September - Earth, Wind & Fire
- Kiss - Prince
- Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
- Just Dance - Lady Gaga, Colby O'Donis
- Poison - Bell Biv DeVoe
- Push It - Salt-N-Pepa
- Shoop - Salt-N-Pepa
- Crazy In Love - Beyoncé, JAY Z
- Low (feat T-Pain) - Flo Rida, T-Pain
- This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- Cha Cha Slide - Mr. C
- I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) - Icona Pop, Charli XCX
- Cupid Shuffle - Cupid
- We Found Love - Rihanna, Calvin Harris
- Feel Again - OneRepublic
- Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
The combination of venue and vendors was perfect. Mary Bradley is an excellent wedding planner - very communicative and responsive. Michelle Kay is an excellent photographer as you can see from the pictures above. The lighting in the barn was a challenge, but Michelle was able to compensate and capture vibrant, colorful photos. Michelle recommended me for this wedding, recalling the excellent experience we had together 4 years earlier on Long Beach Island.
Mary Bradley and I will be back at Glenmoore Farm for another wedding later this season.